KDM 945/956 DLP Project Seminar I and II
In this course students who have chosen to complete the KDMN DLP (Doctoral Level Written Project) receive support in completing their DLP project. Students will attend each class session and also have opportunity to meet individually with their DLP director (DLP mentor). The support provided includes guidance regarding research methods, proper use of data, developing the project’s “argument,” discerning good resources, employing proper formatting, preparation for the oral defense, etc. Also in this course students review the progress of their Intercultural Development Plans which they have initiated at KDMN 900A-B courses.
- KDM 900 Introduction
- KDM 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDM 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDM 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDM 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDM 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDM 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDM 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDM 912 Christian Leader as Global Theologian
- KDM 913 Pastoral Counseling in Global Context
- KDM 914 Biblical Theology and Contextualization
- KDM 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDM 950/951 Dissertation Preparation
- KDM 952 Dissertation Extension Placeholder
- KDM 954 Program Reinstatement Placeholder