Korean Doctor of Ministry Program

KDMin Dissertation/Project Switch Request

If you are a Korean Doctor of Ministry student registered in either KDM950/951 or KDM945/946 and are intending to switch from one to the other (i.e. switch between Project/Dissertation) you need to fill out the request form below and pay the $35 (+taxes) administration fee.