Professor of Biblical Languages
- Ph.D., New Testament Studies, University of Manchester, 1969
- B.D., Theological Studies, Northwest Baptist Theological College, 1966
- B.Sc., Math and Physics, University of British Columbia, 1963
- Contributed some 30 articles to The Zondervan Pictorial Encyclopedia of the Bible. 6 volumes. Zondervan. Grand Rapids. 1975.
- Contributions to various denominational magazines.
- Greek language and exegesis courses
- Hebrew language and exegesis courses
- Calculus courses for undergraduate business students
- Statistics courses and seminars for undergraduate and graduate students in nursing, education and family therapy programs.
- Dean, Northwest College and Seminary, 2013 – present
- Academic Director, ACTS Seminary, 2016-2020
- Interim Academic Dean, ACTS Seminary, 2004-2009
- Adjunct Teaching, 1993-2013
- Owner and President, Howard Anderson & Associates, Venture Capital Consulting Firm, 1982-1993
- Senior Pastor, Ebenezer Baptist Church, 1979-1982
- Northwest Baptist Theological College, 1969-1979
- President, 1976-79
- Dean, 1972-1976
- Assistant Dean, 1969-1972
- Issues in ancient languages, especially syntax, and issues in general and cultural hermeneutics; Also computer assisted language learning and exegesis.
- Walking in nature; travelling, especially cruising; woodworking, something I’ve done all my life; reading in culture and politics.