Professor in the John H. Pickford Chair in Theology
- Th.D., The University of Toronto School of Theology, 1999. Specializing in the Theology of Karl Barth. (Anthropology and Ethical Ontology)
- M.Th, Regent College, Vancouver, 1994. Specializing in the Theological Anthropology of Origen of Alexandria. (J. I. Packer, Supervisor)
- M.Div., Regent College, Vancouver, 1987
- B.Th., Central Pentecostal College, Saskatoon, 1983
- The Analogy of Faith: The Quest for God’s Speakability, IVP Academic, 2015.
- Clearing a Space for Human Action: Ethical Ontology in the Theology of Karl Barth, Peter Lang Press, 2003
- Multiple articles, reviews, and popular articles, essays, and presentations in the fields of systematic and historical theology.
- Professor in the John H. Pickford Chair in Theology, 2002 – present
- Associate faculty at TWU Religious studies department, present
- Senior Pastor, Port Colborne Baptist Church, 1999-2001.
- Credentialed as an Ordained Minister with the Baptist Convention of Ontario and Quebec.1995-2001.
- Credentialed and Ordained into Pastoral Ministry with the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada, serving in various capacities and churches, 1983-1994.
- Introduction to Theology
- Systematic Theology I, II and III
- Theology and Religious Pluralism
- History of Doctrine
- Theology of Karl Barth
- Christianity and Culture
- Contemporary Theology
- History of Evangelical Theology
- Theological Ethics
- Various topical courses in theology
- Multiple DMin courses
- the theologies of Karl Barth, Eberhard Jungel, and Dietrich Bonhoeffer; Continental theology in general; Alexandrian theology of the 2-4th centuries.
- hunting, fishing, walking/hiking, judo, and more fishing