Last week I held my grandson in my arms for the first time. My heart was lifted up to my heavenly Father in adoration and praise as I gazed down on that tiny, frail, absolutely dependent, but intricately and beautifully formed bit of humanity. I could not help but ponder the fact that in this […]
- Northwest Leadership Transition Announcement by Loren Warkentin M.T.S.
- Dr. Kent Anderson Resigns by Loren Warkentin M.T.S.
- Northwest in the Time of Covid by Kent Anderson Ph.D., President
- Integrative Preaching - Dr. Kent Anderson by Kajle Radbourne
- Kingdom Ministries by Ron Sing, BA
- Practising Faith in the Home by Nikki Lanigan B.R.E.
...do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. (Philippians 4:6 ESV)
The Apostle Paul