I would like to present you with a tough but exciting challenge for 2008 . . . but let me back up a little! This past two months I have been somewhat restricted in my activities because of a ruptured achilles tendon. After 4 weeks in a fiberglass cast and now another almost 4 weeks […]
- Northwest Leadership Transition Announcement by Loren Warkentin M.T.S.
- Dr. Kent Anderson Resigns by Loren Warkentin M.T.S.
- Northwest in the Time of Covid by Kent Anderson Ph.D., President
- Integrative Preaching - Dr. Kent Anderson by Kajle Radbourne
- Kingdom Ministries by Ron Sing, BA
- Practising Faith in the Home by Nikki Lanigan B.R.E.
What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me--practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you. (Philippians 4:9 ESV)
The Apostle Paul