The following story, incredible as it sounds, is true. I share it as testimony to the protecting power of God and the tremendous benefit of belonging to a community of God’s people. Last Friday my wife and I received a disturbing midnight telephone call from our 18-year old son who is temporarily working in London, […]
- Northwest Leadership Transition Announcement by Loren Warkentin M.T.S.
- Dr. Kent Anderson Resigns by Loren Warkentin M.T.S.
- Northwest in the Time of Covid by Kent Anderson Ph.D., President
- Integrative Preaching - Dr. Kent Anderson by Kajle Radbourne
- Kingdom Ministries by Ron Sing, BA
- Practising Faith in the Home by Nikki Lanigan B.R.E.
His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence... (2 Peter 1:3 ESV)
The Apostle Peter